.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oracle Sponge -- Now Moved To Wordpress

Please use http://oraclesponge.wordpress.com

Friday, June 03, 2005

So Long, Wage Slaves

I enjoyed my last vacation so much that I thought I'd take another. Starting tomorrow I'll be on a European Vacation, and doubtless it'll be full of the usual cultural misunderstandings, crude stereotypes, and hilarious culinary experiences that Hollywood leads us to expect.

Actually my brother is getting married near Cambridge, UK, so congratulations to him and commiserations to his betrothed. Then it's off to Spain for some quality doing-nothing time.

I may make intermittent posts, while the kids are in the bath etc., but expect nothing interesting for a couple of weeks -- if then.

Until then, as the title says ...

5 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pete Scott said...

Have a good time, Mr A

If you are my way I'll buy you a pint of warm beer.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger DaPi said...

If you want a cold one (or two and 1ยข) drop by Geneva way.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

I may make intermittent posts, while the kids are in the bath etc., but expect nothing interesting for a couple of weeks -- if then.
We don't expect anything interesting on a normal day, so... ;)

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Amar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Amar said...

Fine, we may be wage slaves and you may be enjoying your free lancing but that does not mean you have to be that obvious. You don't call a blind person blind in front of him.

By the way congratulations to your brother for his wedding. And enjoy your vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home