.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oracle Sponge -- Now Moved To Wordpress

Please use http://oraclesponge.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

An Apology (no, not from me)

Just dabbling over at the website of TriCare, and came across what I thought was an extraordinary statement.

The registration functionality will continue to be available until further notice. We will provide an update as soon as a new date is established for disabling the registration functionality. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Um ... they appear to be apologising for their continued inability to prevent online registration. Shurely shome mishtake?

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David, my name is Scott Mitchell and I run a BI/DW aggregator over at www.biblogs.com. I found your blog through Mark Rittman's site and I wanted to ask your permission to add your feed to the site. If you have a minute please take a look at the site and see if it that would be OK and just let me know.

Thanks,
Scott (scott@biblogs.com)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger David Aldridge said...

Sure, no problem Scott.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home