.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oracle Sponge -- Now Moved To Wordpress

Please use http://oraclesponge.wordpress.com

Monday, August 01, 2005

Blogshares

What a busy evening for posts.

Can anyone explain what this is all about, for someone who is interested but has had far too much rum to understand it? The Sponge seems to be doing pretty well -- or pretty badly -- but at least it's doing something! A p/e of $27.83, by cracky. Now that's worth investing in ... or not. Or is it?

Anyway there's some good blogs linked into there it seems. I'm going to go ahead and claim my blog to see what happens.

7 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger John Baughman said...

I see where you might have got the Bumpernuts link...

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man,
HJR is gonna be upset as his is not even on the list :D

How did you even find out about this?

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger David Aldridge said...

I use StatCounter to monitor hits and pageloads etc on the blog, and it has a "came from" section that tells you who followed what link to a blog page. Interesting stuff!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger David Aldridge said...

Oh, I don't think HJR reads my blog ... I mean if he removed his link to it I don't see why he would think it worthwhile ...

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Robert Vollman said...

My blog is #20 on this list. My P/E is 29.57 - that HAS to be good, I mean come on.

What is this anyway? I can't quite figure it out.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Joel Garry said...

What is this anyway? I can't quite figure it out.

Look in the help, it values blogs by the number of links to them. Entirely fictional worth.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger David Aldridge said...

Thanks for the spam, "Kim"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home