.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oracle Sponge -- Now Moved To Wordpress

Please use http://oraclesponge.wordpress.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Blog Spam

I noticed a sudden rash of blogspot sites that I'd never heard of in the "Came From" section of my Statcounter report today ... a little investigative clicking showed that they are all spam blogs, just linking each post directly to some external site.

I think that Blogger needs to be using one of those "character recognition" anti-bot tools.

Is anyone else getting this?

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Robert Vollman said...

I got that once too, a few week-ends ago. Normally I get no hits on the week-end, so it stuck out.

I figured people were surfing and hitting "next", and those happened to be the blog they were at before.

I don't know. It only happened the one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home