.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oracle Sponge -- Now Moved To Wordpress

Please use http://oraclesponge.wordpress.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

RMOUG Training Days 2006

The RMOUG Training Days 2006 are set for February 15-16 at the Colorado Convention Center. I always end up missing these events due to last minute emergencies, but this year I'm pretty determined to make it.

Hey, if nothing else it'll be worth a few blog entries, and that's nothing to be sniffed at.

Anyone planning on going?

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger David Aldridge said...

Well, if my client is going to pay me to go then the presentations have to be applicable to my work with them, so that would dictate what presentations I'll be attending. Lots of performance-related stuff, I expect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home